Thursday 25 November 2010

Subject Visit Two - Jacki - BSG Photos

I also took several photographs intended for the BSG website. I took particular influence from the work of David Hares and asked Jacki to bring along her son to the shoot, so I could photograph them together. The idea was to get Jacki to smile and I could get some more natural shots from a distance. I started shooting outside, to make use of the natural light, but it is very grey in November and this didn't work so well!




















I feel that the shots utilising shallow depth of field work much better, and have more depth - these will fit in much more with the brief provided by the BSG's design agency. I have learnt more about what sort of thing I'm after, and again feel much more prepared and feel like I have developed my work on a stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment