Monday 10 January 2011

Visit number three! - Sophie - BSG Photos

Despite Sophie not really fitting in with my personal project, I feel that she could still fit into the other project for the BSG. I took a set of photographs of her outside a local cafe, with her friends, in an attempt to get her to look more natural and fit in with the brief I had been set.

















I feel that these photos are the best I have produced so far for the BSG project, and feel that I have captured a happy set of natural looking portraits that I am please with. The images that worked the best when I photographed Jacki, my previous subject, were the ones that employed shallow depth of field and I think that this is the same in this case. 

With every shoot I go on, I feel that my work is developing well, and I am ready to move on to more subjects as I feel comfortable with what I am doing, and the style of image I am trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment