Saturday 16 April 2011

Subject Visit Six - Brian

These are the selected images from my final shoot. Due to time constraints and around half of the potential subject I contacted dropping out or being unable to meet me, Brian is my last subject. I do not feel this is a bad thing, I still have five usable subjects and feel that this still represents my journey of discovering what it is like for other people living with birthmarks.





This set of portraits was more tricky to achieve, as Brian's house was currently in the middle of being packed up to move, so I wasn't able to shoot there and use the studio lights as I had intended. I chose instead to shoot in a cafe, but picked an empty spot to ensure the pictures didn't have too many distracting things in them. I had to rely heavily on my camera flash but I feel that they still came out quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment